Please note*** the "KLAUZ1e" is currently being fabricated, but is available for preorder. Place your order now, to receive the first available, for an introductory price (while supplies last).
The KLAUZ1e is a professional 1/8" eurorack cable hanger, created for modular synth users with limited studio space. We not only believe in this product due to it's appearance, but because it also holds far more than most eurorack cable hangers available today.
The actual cable capacity may vary, depending on your cable brand, and end housing.
This slick looking cable hanger measures roughly 24 inches across, and has two slotted screw hole for mounting to your wall, shelf, etc. Appropriate mounting hardware recommended.
- 38 slots to holds hundres of eurorack cables
- Fits 3.5mm cables, and TTS Bantam cables
- 14 gauge laser cut steel with an attractive textured black powder-coat
- Slotted screw holes for wall mounting, etc.
- 4 additional laser cut holes for tool storage, MIDI cables, or lollipops